Sunday, October 13, 2013

MOVIE REVIEW: GRAVITY


When I watched this movie, I felt I was in a planetarium or a science centre. Science fiction at its best, I got nothing but pure science. The whole movie took place in outer space and only in the end I could feel the hard ground underneath.


There were only two characters in the movie: Ryan (Sandra Bullock) and Matt (George Clooney) so the producer sure did not have to spend a lot to get people to star in the movie. At one point, Matt had to disconnect himself, literally, from Ryan and was lost in outer space. From that moment onwards, it was a one man, or woman, show - Sandra Bullock and her monologues (except when Matt came back in her dream or hallucination for a very brief moment).

I am now a star

This is the movie young people should watch. Not only it will take you to a beautiful place that you will never have the opportunity to be, but is also free of any elements of sex, horror and violence. For the best effect, you should go and watch this in 3-D. Not for me though, 3-D movie makes my eyes tired and my head spinning which is not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment