Tuesday, October 29, 2013

HI-TEA FOR ANGKLUNG GROUP AT MUTIARA HOTEL

26th October ~ The plan to have a hi-tea session angklung was finally executed today. As I was the one in power (ha.. ha..) I chose my favourite venue for hi-tea: Mutiara Hotel Johor Bahru. One simple reason: the food was good. I was the one to arrive earlier so while waiting for the busload of people to arrive, I had the chance to take photos of the place and what more. there were not many people at that time.




The activity started after they were all seated at their tables and given the shortest briefing ever. I thought these people could sit and eat-all-they could for a longer period of time, but I better let them off before they started to lie down on the floor.














Before going back, we had the exchange-the-gifts session among the members of the group, just for the fun of it. They looked happy.











I would like to thank the parents of one of the group members for contributing some money for the hi-tea, which was something really unexpected. May Allah repay your kindness and generosity.


Also, thank you to all the Angklung Group members for the time and I hope that you had enjoyed the food and the company of friends as well. For the fifth formers who will be leaving school real soon, thanks a lot for the commitment and contribution given for the group and don't forget us here once you have left.

As for the others, we still need to work harder next year because we will need to recruit new members which means more intensive practice. And at the same time, you will all have to think of activities to raise funds if you want to have another hi-tea for the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment