Sunday, September 28, 2014

A HI-TEA GATHERING AT THISTLE HOTEL, JOHOR BAHRU

"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy.
They are the charming gardeners that make our souls blossom."

~ Marcel Proust ~


26th September 2014 ~ Some friends from my former school, SMK Taman Universiti, decided to throw a hi-tea gathering at Thistle Hotel, Johor Bahru, for me. I had actually told them many times before that it was not necessary to do this but they insisted which left me with no choice. 



Some came with their kids, two ladies came with their husbands, and three happily retired friends were also there to join in the fun.


the early birds and the prayer reciter

















I have not even opened all the presents given to me in school a month ago and I was given more. I really did not know how to express my appreciation for all the things that they had done for me.







The food was good but the best of all things was to be surrounded by people who were once and still are my dear friends whom I will never forget. THANK YOU SO MUCH for everything and hopefully this will not be the last gathering where we will see each other, to share the joy and laughter, and to gossip a bit. Only God may repay all your kindness. *tears*


"So long as the memory of certain beloved
friends lives in my heart,
I shall say that life is good."

~ Hellen Keller ~

No comments:

Post a Comment