Saturday, September 6, 2014

FOUR WEDDINGS BACK-TO-BACK, AGAIN

A very brief report on the four wedding receptions attended in about 4 and a half hours. 


WEDDING #1

The wedding of Siti Rohani Mohd. Shahar (my colleague) & Mohd. Nafis Shamin b. Othman
Felda Cahaya Baru, Masai

I came early and the bride was not ready yet so I did not have the chance to meet her. There is a picture of my other colleagues with the pair which I found on Facebook. One special thing, there was a stall serving "putu piring" at this wedding reception. And I did not meet anyone I know here, for once. 




















WEDDING #2


The wedding of Siti Humairah Harun (my ex-student from SPM batch 2005) & Muaz b. Zakaria
Kolej Perdana, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia

I got to see some familiar faces here. :)





























WEDDING #3

The wedding of Amiruddin Mohd. Nor (ex-student from SPM batch 2005 ) &
Noor Shahirah Rohim
Rumah Alumni, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia

A few people whom I knew were here too.























WEDDING #4

The wedding of Maswari Johare (ex-student from SPM batch 1999) &
Natashah Johari
Taman Sri Skudai, Johor Bahru


I arrived quite late. Nobody I knew was here. However, I got to watch magic shows and one of the performers was the father of the bridegroom.
















No comments:

Post a Comment