Monday, April 13, 2015

JUDGING ANOTHER ROUND OF MARCHING COMPETITION

the judges

I went to judge another round of the marching competition for district level held at SMK Taman Nusajaya, Johor Bahru. This time it was the Government Organization Boys' Category. Luckily there were only 7 teams taking part so the whole thing ended early and I could go home and watch the Korean drama series on Youtube. :)

meeting Mr. Jasman again, an old friend
from SMK Taman Universiti

























an ex-student from SMK Taman Universiti.
now a teacher and also a judge for the competition

That was the end of this year's marching competition for me. One thing for sure, I really miss the good old time when I was there with Kadet Bomba contingent to compete in the annual event.

No comments:

Post a Comment