Sunday, July 19, 2015

THE 3rd DAY OF EID 1436H

I had two old friends who were my TESL coursemates from UPM at home today for Eid.


The visiting continued today and the first guests were Puan Suhana Abd. Jamal, her husband and this time only his son. They were here before going back to Sungai Petani late in the afternoon.


Then Puan Rozaina Abdul Latif made her first visit ever to my house with here husband in the evening. We were reconnected last year via FB and just realized that her in-law's place is actually located quite near to my house. It was only a short stay as they would also be going back to their hometown in Melaka right after.





I wonder whether there would be any college friends that I am going to see later for Eid this year.

- LATEST UPDATE -


Just when I thought it was time to call it a day, someone messaged me telling whether it would still be OK to come as it was quite late. We are still in festive holiday so a group of four ex-students from SPM batch 2006 were here half an hour before midnight.




Congratulations for being the first group of ex-students to be at my house for Eid. I am quite sure there will be more people to entertain later.

No comments:

Post a Comment