Wednesday, September 13, 2017

"MEE TARIK WARISAN ASLI" IN KULAI


9th SEPTEMBER 2017 ~ I finally made it to "Mee Tarik Warisan Asli" Restaurant in AEON Kulaijaya. It is a restaurant serving halal Chinese dishes. So we tried this braised beef noodles soup which reminded me the noodles I had in Shanghai and Taipei.

the rejuvenating Ba Bao Tea

The eating place specialty should be its "lamen" noodles that were prepared by pulling the dough of flour and transforming it into strands of long noodles before throwing them in hot water. The visitors could watch the chef making the noodles live at the entrance of the restaurant.
























bought Ba Bao Tea in packets to bring home






MY VERDICT: I will sure go back to this place some other time soon to try other halal Chinese food served here.

Read about my visit to a La Mien noodles shop in Shanghai HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment