Friday, September 15, 2017

SOUVENIR HUNTING AT KULTURA, MANILA


28th AUGUST 2017 ~ The souvenir-hunting started as early as our first day in Manila. I was told there was this shop called KULTURA which sold variety of high quality Philippines' souvenirs. We successfully found an outlet at the Mall of Asia.




























This should be a shopping haven for tourists in Manila. Everything seemed so nice and tempting. The t-shirts were cheap and of good material. I kept telling myself I did not buy any luggage from AirAsia and I only had one backpack to fill to get back home.

Kultura outlets could be found not only in Manila but also in other parts of the Philippines as well.

NOTE: another option for you souvenir hunter out there, you should try SM Mall in Makati for cheaper souvenir items like key chains and fridge magnets there.

No comments:

Post a Comment