Wednesday, September 20, 2017

VISITING MY ALMA MATER

ALMA MATER ~ the school, college, university where you studied. [Longman Online Dictionary]

B Block

I was at SMK Sultan Ismail, Johor Bahru, this afternoon for an official visit. I received my lower secondary education here from 1982-1984, before moving to a boarding school in form 4.

The Hall in yellow
The school sure has changed a lot. Old buildings were already demolished and replaced with new blocks. 





A Block



I admire all the teachers who had taught me in this school - they were inspirational and really missed them and their classes they conducted when I was at the new school.

SMK Sultan Ismail (known as SSI) is now a cluster school for excellence in the district and has established a high reputation for producing students with good results in public examinations.

No comments:

Post a Comment