Monday, December 11, 2017

MOVIE REVIEW - "MURDER ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS"


When I cannot travel during the school holiday, I would have to find other source to entertain myself. This was one movie I managed to watch last week at MBO KSL Mall, and at the same time, I had to redeem the points accumulated from my member card. [READ: Free]


Adapted from the novel of the same title by Agatha Christie, this should be a drama when a Belgian detective, Hercule Poirot, tried to solve a murder case on the train "The Orient Express" through deduction. There were many speaking scenes, which younger generation would not like but I found listening to the dialogues was really amusing as one had to get all the information (to solve the case) from all the interviews done.

another failed selfie
For once, this was a movie I enjoyed watching without being distracted by all the CGI effects throughout. And there were big names starring, like Johnny Depp, Michelle Pfeiffer and Penelope Cruz. I am now thinking of getting the novel to read.


No comments:

Post a Comment