Sunday, December 17, 2017

WHEN LOSARI BEACH BECAME SO MUCH ALIVE ON SUNDAY MORNING


15th OCTOBER 2017 ~ As I had been told by my guide, Losari Beach would be crowded on Sunday morning. When I thought I was early, many people were already there much earlier. There were already people on the street and waterfront.

Who let the snakes out?



This time I ventured further to the newly built bridge opposite Losari Beach, as I saw many people walking/running there. There was also a reclaimed land where a huge building was still under construction. That is going to be some sort of a trade centre if I am not mistaken.




I was there to enjoy the view as I was practically standing on the ocean.




Then I found a row of stationary and beautifully decorated vehicles on the bridge. The floats were there because there would be some sort of procession to celebrate an event for Southern Sulawesi.














There was also another event - a launching of a (government) programme where there were people walking on the streets in a huge number.





If you can't lead, then you follow.



I guess Sunday morning was definitely not the opportunity to spend longer time in bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment