Monday, December 18, 2017

WATCHING THE LIVE RECORDING OF THE FINALS OF "GEGAR VAGANZA" CONCERT


17TH DECEMBER 2017 ~ A friend from KL sent me (free) tickets to the finals of Gegar Vaganza Season 4 Concert staged live at Pinewood Studio, Puteri Harbour. I was truly excited as this was my first time watching a live TV recording for a live TV show. Mr. Haiqal Johari agreed to tag along without any hesitation.


Before the doors of the large studio were opened, there was a showcase concert outside. However more people were too busy queuing up outside. The process of getting people in was actually not that systematic but we were holding free tickets so we had not much say. We were among the last to enter and were quite worried if there would not be enough seats for us.

meeting Mr. and Mrs. Khir while queuing up


We managed to secure the seats at the back part of the hall so the performing artists on stage were quite far away. The sound system was however superb so we were very, very happy with the audio. 



supporters of Liza Hanim behind us


"Gegar Vaganza" is a singing competition for established or singers who have produced records, locally or from neighbouring countries like Indonesia. There six contestants chosen in the finals, and I am only familiar with three of them.






I am very impressed with the state of the art technology used at Pinewood Studio. The stage was just beautiful with multitude of spotlight colours and visuals.









spot the celebrities







All in all, the six performers were actually born to sing. They all had beautiful voices and could really sing different kinds of songs in front of live studio audience, which proved that they are not fake. I enjoyed the music so much even though I had never ever watched a single of this "Gegar Vaganza" programme on television, at all.


I have to thank my friend Puan Hayati Ismail for offering me the (free) tickets. However after being there, I will not mind paying RM100 for this kind of awesome performances next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment