Thursday, March 29, 2018

A PHOTO ALBUM FOR 30+ YEARS OF FRIENDSHIP


What is one of the things I would treasure the most in my life? The friends I made while studying in Universiti Pertanian Malaysia (now known as Universiti Putra Malaysia), especially from the TESL class of 1993.


A mini reunion was organized on 23rd March 2018 and this time, people of northern part of the Peninsular gathered in Georgetown, Pulau Pinang a.k.a Penang. Only Puan Rozana Sani and I came from the southern part, all the way from Kuala Lumpur and Johor Bahru respectively, but the rest are residing either in Penang or Kedah.


I was glad that we managed to see each other again, some had not done so for almost 25 years after graduating from college.

























The meeting was very short indeed but it was one of the memorable and significant trips I have ever had. I am still browsing through the folder containing the photos of the get together.
Thank you everybody, from the bottom of my heart, for the time and company. We really have to do this again soon.

"It is one of the blessings of old friends is that you can afford to be stupid with them."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~



No comments:

Post a Comment