Friday, March 9, 2018

WHEN AN OLD FRIEND WAS IN TOWN


Puan Maslinda Mohd. Dahalan, a TESL UPM friend/ex-coursemate, is in town as she is going to attend her relative's wedding in Singapore tomorrow. So I went to fetch her at Senai International Airport and had lunch at Secret Recipe.
`

The service was too slow unfortunately. I ordered at about 1:00 p.m. and the food was not ready so I went to perform my Friday prayer at a nearby mosque. According to my friend, she still had to wait for a long time for her noodles to arrive.


Puan Maslinda also followed me to see the angklung practice at SMK Taman Universiti and stayed until 5:00 p.m. before I send her to the hotel she had booked earlier.

There was then the dinner session a few hours later which will be continued in the next report.

No comments:

Post a Comment