Monday, March 12, 2018

THE VERY LAST VISIT TO THE HOSPITAL


It was time to visit Sultanah Aminah Hospital again for the regular check up. And the good news is that, it was my last trip to the clinic.








After taking the x-ray then I had to walk to the Chest Clinic to see doctor. The whole process took about 3 hours.








The day admitted into the ward: 13th November 2017.
The last appointment with the doctor: 12th March 2018.

After 5 long months, I am finally declared a healthy person (and ready to travel the world again).


Do I have anything to complain? NONE.

As a government servant, I did not have to pay a single cent and I am really grateful for that.

If you want to get the treatment and service from a government clinic or hospital, the most important things would be: do not be fussy and be patient, VERY patient, and everything would be alright.

Praying hard that I will not have to stay in the hospital again.

No comments:

Post a Comment