Thursday, June 28, 2018

THE 14th DAY OF EID 1439H


Eid was celebrated in SMK Dato' Jaafar today. We had some sort of "open house" where each class (led by the form teacher) held a feast for the teachers, members of the class and the non-academic staff as well.


Basically what I had to do was to walk around and visit a few classes assigned to me - only nine (out of the total number of 32). I was already full by the time I was in class number 3.















People were happy in all the classes I went to, especially when they were surrounded by delicious food. This definitely was a good session for both the teachers and students, not only the got to celebrate Eid together, but also to strengthen the rapport between respective parties. I was too busy eating so I did not take many photos.

Food always unite people. And I am getting fatter by the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment