Friday, June 1, 2018

A SERIES OF REUNION IN KULIM


25th MARCH 2018 ~  The first reunion was not planned, it just happened when an ex-student of SMKTUN (SPM batch 1998), Mr. Mohd. Syukor Ismail, saw my check-in on Facebook at Penang Hill and initiated a get together in Kulim. His mother, Puan Aisyah Sadon, was also a pioneering teacher of SMK Taman Universiti back in December 1994, before moving back to Kedah. So it was like a bigger reunion with an ex-student and an ex-colleague, after not seeing each other for like almost 20 years (or more).

lunch served Kulim style



There was also another reunion sessions with my cousin and her daughters who are now residing in Kulim. I had been planning to visit her since Kulim is just a 30-minute drive away from Penang (the ferry terminal of Seberang Perai to be exact).




I spent the whole day in Kulim and it was worth all the time and effort. They were all asking me to come back to get to know the town better and I am already considering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment