Monday, June 11, 2018

HOTEL REVIEW: ARMENIAN SUITE ON ARMENIAN STREET, GEORGETOWN


This was the hotel I stayed in from 23-25th March 2018 during my visit to Georgetown, Penang. The accommodation was selected based on the online reviews I read on the internet and I guess I had made a good choice. 


From outside the hotel looked like just like a shop house which has been renovated for lodging. However, wait until you step inside and I am sure you will be impressed. Not only that, the room is also clean and well-looked after.


The building is located in the heart of Penang Heritage Sites and you could simply walk to many places of interest. It is also strategically places near the bus and ferry terminal which is just a walking distance away. Restaurants are in abundance around the area so you need not worry of getting hungry at all time.






























This place is highly recommended and I will not hesitate to stay here again if I am back in Penang one more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment