Saturday, June 23, 2018

THE 9th DAY OF EID 1439H


Today I went visiting for the second time for this year's Eid. I was invited to an Open House by Tuan Haji Abd. Rahman Ngah and Ustazah Raja Ainurraziyah Raja Omar at their home in Taman Nusa Idaman. This was just the right time to go out as there were two wedding receptions to attend right after.


I managed two see two of their kids (out of four)  who are my ex-students of SMK Taman Universiti - Nurul Izyana (SPM 2019) and Izzuddin (SPM 2012) .



Puan Hamidah Mokhtar,
an ex-colleague of SMKTUN



Another ex-student, who happened to be
the neighbour, Mr. Azfar (SPM2010)
I was happy as I got my traditional Malay dishes, finally after 9 days of Eid - "Burasak" and "Laksa Johor". I should have taken the photos of the food, but it was already too late once I realized about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment