Wednesday, March 2, 2011

MY UHB1412 CLASS THIS SEMESTER

It is already week 8 of my UHB1412 class. This semester, I am given a group of students from the Faculty of Computer Science. The faculty was located away from other buildings. At night, the place is quite dark and I pray hard not to have any encounter of the third kind.





a new building at the back




unknown students outside while waiting for the morning class to start


students were buried deep in their textbooks

The batch of people I teach this time are better than the one I had last semester, in terms of attitude in learning. Regular problem will be punctuality and attendance could not be that good at times but not as bad as it was last time. In other words, it is still tolerable. Just hope I don't have to issue any warning letter for attendance problem because I just hate the paper work.

No comments:

Post a Comment