Wednesday, July 13, 2011

1FAMILY 1COMPUTER 1MALAYSIA

11th JULY - I am not so sure whether this should be the correct heading but nowadays we tend to put "1" at the front part of every word we use and the last word will always be "1Malaysia". So the people from SKMM (Suruhanjaya Komunikasi dan Multimedia) came to school to distribute the 1Malaysia netbook to students, FOR FREE. How were these students selected? Based on the students' information system where they had earlier provided detail information of themselves, including the parents' income.

They were given BenQ netbooks. One word that I will use to describe the situation: LUCKY. I remember I got my very own laptop was back in 1992 when I managed to buy a second hand computer after working in a KFC restaurant for about three months during my semester break. And the first things I got for myself with the money from my first salary working as a teacher was a personal computer and a printer.

Hopefully, the students will make full use of the computers given which should assist them in their learning process in school or at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment