Wednesday, July 6, 2011

FAREWELL DINNER FOR OUR RETIRING PRINCIPAL

people started arriving and posing

1st July - The farewell dinner held at Pulai Spring Resort should be the grand finale of the retirement celebration for our Principal, Puan Nilam Othman. People started arriving before 8:00 p.m. and they were dressed to kill. The "classic" theme was chosen and a few colleagues had gone the extra mile to make the evening an exciting and colourful event.

dance performance from primary school students

angklung perfromance

singing duet

birthday celebration



with colleagues

As I was with the Angklung group, so I was not seated at the table all the time. And my biggest regret was not being able to be photographed with all my friends who looked stunningly beautiful. I even had to leave earlier as the students involved in the performance needed to be ferried home before midnight. Nevertheless, it was an unforgettable evening for everyone and I would suggest our annual lunch/dinner to be organized in this manner. Any seconder?

No comments:

Post a Comment