Friday, August 2, 2013

THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL BEFORE EID

Today was the last day of school before we have our two weeks break for Eid. Everybody in school was excited, students and teachers, the Muslims and non-Muslims alike.

And thank you to my colleagues who are kind enough to present me with cookies, cakes, other type of food and a present which is yet to be unwrapped soon. Your kindness has brought more joy and meaning to the Eid celebration.





















 "A little thought and a little kindness
are often worth more than a great deal of money."
~ John Ruskin ~

With 5 more days before Eid (and I will have to be away from home for one day), I hope I will able to finish all the things that have to be done before the big day arrives. Be prepared to read my blog entries related to the Eid celebration for the coming few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment