Tuesday, October 14, 2014

BANDUNG DAY 3 - SAUNG UDJO ANGKLUNG

17th September ~ This was the main reason the trip was organized in the first place - to visit and watch the performance of Saung Udjo Angklung. It had been youtube videos all this while for me and I was glad I took the angklung group members here. It was an awesome performance - we hoped that it would never end.



the emcees


puppet show


opening number












traditional dance




the audience playing the angklung


teaching the audience reading the angklung notes

super angklung performance




party time











with the maestro
This is the place I will never hesitate to visit again if I am coming back to Bandung. I will try to get the video recordings of the performances from Puan Noraliza Mazni to be uploaded on youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment