Saturday, August 5, 2017

ATTENDING FIVE WEDDING RECEPTIONS IN ONE DAY - PART 1

Today I attended five wedding receptions back-to-back. 2 were invitations from ex-staff of SMK Taman Universiti, one is ex-colleagues whose sister/sister-in-law got married and two ex-students. I think I ate reasonably well, and could not eat anymore when I arrived at the fifth venue.

Let's start the (brief) report with the receptions of ex-students of SMKTUN:

WEDDING #1

Nurul Hidayah [SPM batch 2010] & Mohd. Fauzan
VENUE: Taman Universiti Community Hall  









WEDDING #2

Nurafiqah Hani [SPM batch 2008] & Amirul Faiz
VENUE: Taman Universiti





Thanks Hani for not only sending the invitation card but also for calling me personally to invite me to your wedding.

The most heartfelt congratulations to the two pairs of brides and grooms. May today be the start of the best time of your lives.


TO BE CONTINUED IN PART TWO

No comments:

Post a Comment