Wednesday, June 19, 2019

TOURING JOHOR BAHRU CITY ON THE 10th DAY OF EID


14th JUNE 2019 ~ When two old friends, husband and wife, came for Eid visit all the way from Seremban [READ HERE], I took the opportunity to show them the latest tourist's attraction in the city. That should be the Crown Archs and the Star and Crescent monument in front of Bukit Serene Palace.


It was almost dusk when we arrived there and fortunately, there were very few people around. We could easily took photos without having strangers in the frames. I always see many people at this area when I drive past.


















The Star and Crescent was only constructed and opened to public recently which has provided more spots for people to pose when they are in town.




















I hope Puan Sakinah Ismail (UPM TESL class of 1993) and her husband (both UPM's ex-4th College) had had a good time playing tourists (and me playing a tourist guide) for a few minutes. I will have to think of other place to introduce to them when they are here the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment