Sunday, June 2, 2019

A SURPRISE ARRIVED ON THE 28th DAY OF RAMADHAN


It is not yet my birthday but there was someone at the door delivering a bouquet of something for me. It was definitely a huge surprise when an old friend who is staying so far away suddenly had Eid cookies (and a chocolate) in a bouquet sent right at my doorstep.


That should be one of the biggest surprises and I could only say "thank you" from the bottom of my heart. Thanks again Puan Sharon Taty Mokhtar, my UPM TESL coursemate (class of 1993) who is now residing and teaching in Kedah, for the kind deed. May Allah shower you and your family with His blessing in this holy month of Ramadhan and only Allah may repay you for your generosity.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. pulau pandan jauh ke tengah
      gunung daik bercabang tiga
      hancur badan dikandung tanah
      budi yang baik dikenang juga.

      Delete