Thursday, June 6, 2019

THE 2nd DAY OF EID 1440H


More people came visiting today on the 2nd day of Eid. The first group comprised of two big families of TESL UPM class of 1993. Dr. Hayati Ismail and Puan Farah Sabina Safi'ai were here at the same time with their husbands and children. These people are the regular visitors I meet during Eid and I am glad they still spend some of their time to be at my place.




Then, there were these two ex-students of SMK Taman Universiti (SPM batch 1998) who are now husband and wife. Mr. Hazran Zuberi and Pn. Rusinah Amirudin are spending their Eid with their parents/in-laws before going home to Putrajaya. If I am not mistaken, this should be their second visit during Eid. (Yes, I am keeping count ☺).



There were also other relatives who came during the day and it had been quite a busy afternoon. Three more days before school reopens and there might be more people showing up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment