Friday, June 28, 2019

THE 24th DAY OF EID 1440H


It is already the 24th day of Eid, so the race to organize and be invited to open houses is on at the highest level.

Hence, Eid Visit = Eating = Getting Fat

OPEN HOUSE #1


Puan Ida Amiza, an English teacher friend of SMK Mohd. Khalid, held her open house at Bandar Dato' Onn. I couldn't find any familiar faces there though except the hosts. This should be my 3rd of 4th visit to her house. I was here for similar events which involved eating.



OPEN HOUSE #2


I was invited by Mr. Tuan Firdaus Tuan Jaafar, an ex-colleague of SMK Mutiara Rini to his open house at Taman Mutiara Rini. A few ex-colleagues were also there to visit and enjoy the food served.






OPEN HOUSE #3


This was not actually an open house in a large scale which everybody was invited to attend. Puan Mazzelina Mahmood and Mr. Khir had prepared some special food for other visitors to her house too this evening and we were included in the guest's list. It was a brilliant idea to get our photos and boomerang videos taken before everybody else arrived because the house was full of many people right after we had finished eating the main dishes.








I think I have put on some weight after shedding a lot of fat fasting in the month of Ramadhan. And there are still open houses to attend tomorrow.

Please God give me strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment