Sunday, January 26, 2020

BLOGGING FROM BATAM ISLAND, INDONESIA


The Chinese New Year school break was quite short and I was in desparation to go for a short getaway trip. Initially it seemed almost impossible until an ex-student of SMK Taman Universiti suggested we go the nearby Batam Island in Indonesia. The plan for the 3D2N stay was finally executed on 25th January 2020 when we set foot on the island. It was actually my second visit was like 11 years ago. Still, I am excited to be here again and for sure the island has gone through tremendous changes within a decade. All good things must come to an end, I am already packing up all the (food) stuff to bring back home tomorrow. It is just a short vacation to a place across the border, but I have enjoyed myself to the fullest during the break. Guess it is time to bid Batam farewell the second time, and there could be another trip here in the future with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment