Monday, January 27, 2020

HOME SWEET HOME - AFTER A SHORT GETAWAY TO BATAM ISLAND, INDONESIA


Safely arrived home after the short getaway to Batam Island, Indonesia during the Chinese New Year school break. The moral of the story: if you do not want to get stuck in a very long queue and crowded arrival hall while waiting for clearance at the immigration checkpoint, never ever go during the festive season. If you think the Chinese are celebrating the New Year at home, and visiting their relatives and friends, or playing mahjong, then you are wrong. VERY wrong.


I was lucky as this time I had another ex-student who decided to travel together, Mr. Mohamad Amin Samsudin.



There will be as usual photos and stories to publish and share in my blog. I will need more time to think when to start as I still have to finish up with the posts of recent my Myanmar trip.

As for now, I just pray I could wake up early tomorrow morning and start school after the 5-day holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment