Thursday, January 2, 2020

MY HAT YAI GASTRONOMIC ADVENTURE - OUR SECOND BREAKFAST AT TAM RAB RESTAURANT


4th DECEMBER 2019 ~ We made a return trip to Tam Rab Restaurant on the second day for breakfast because: (1) It was convenient as the restaurant was just across the  road from the hotel we were staying at (2) We liked the food.


We tried other food this time although the temptation to order the same Kueytiaw Soup I had the day before was still strong.


I had Nasi Kerabu as I found a positive review about the food served here. However, I still prefer our own version of the same rice back home.










All in all, I would recommend Tam Rab Restaurant to people visiting Hat Yai there are many varieties of food to choose from especially for its breakfast.

[MY HAT YAI TRIP MAIN PAGE]

No comments:

Post a Comment