Saturday, October 24, 2020

HAVING BREAKFAST AT WARUNG SAGA


3rd OCTOBER 2020 ~ I had always wanted to come to this Warung Saga and finally, Puan Sakinah and her family members from Seremban, took me here. Shouldn't it be the other way around?


I just ate the Lontong Kering which had already been served on the table when I arrived. There were not many people eating early in the morning so it was a relief as the place was not that spacious.


I wanted to try Laksa Johor as I heard good review about it so I took it away to be eaten at home. It was actually a disappointment as the taste of the Laksa was not the way it should be.

That should be the last gastronomic adventure we had before my friends returned home. I guess we had tried most of the food that we had planned to eat and for one thing, there should be other items on the menu worth hunting. I hope they will come back for more some other time, later if not soon. It is always my pleasure to play host to friends who are in town.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment