Friday, October 2, 2020

MY SHAH ALAM GASTRONOMIC ADVENTURE - EVERYTHING ARABIC FOR DINNER AT AL-RAWSHA


25th SEPTEMBER 2020 ~ I was in Shah Alam to attend a wedding reception and was putting up a night at Mr. Ridwan's place. He, who is an ex-coursemate of UPM TESL class of 1993, took me to this Arab restaurant called Al-Rawsha. I was already impressed by the front facade of the building even before stepping inside.



The interior decor made me more impressed and it reminded of the time I had in Doha, a long time ago.






So we had everything Arabic which I could not even remember the names of the food. I had this flat bread that was eaten with chicken chunks and a bowl of gravy which also contained chicken - and they were all good.
















Thanks Mr. Ridwan. the gracious host, and his other family members, for the delicious dinner at the posh restaurant. I was still very happy even though I was expecting a belly dancer would be there to entertain us. 😃


No comments:

Post a Comment