Monday, May 16, 2022

OF A WEDDING RECEPTION AND AN OPEN HOUSE ON A PUBLIC HOLIDAY


15th MAY 2022 ~ When Wesak Day, a public holiday, fell on a Sunday, people took the opportunity to organize social gatherings and functions. Today was the day we went to the wedding reception of the son of the school staff, Puan Hamidah Johar. The event was done at Eco Palledium and this was my third time coming here.


There were many people and we, my colleague, Mr. Wan Mohd Nazri and I saw a few familiar faces among the guests but there was no chance to socialize.








We had to quickly make a move as there was another open house invitation to attend.


The next destination was Taman Pulai Perdana 2 and we went to visit the Eid open house of another colleague of SMK Dato' Jaafar, Puan Saleha Salleh.


As expected, there were other colleagues attending the event so we had more time to mingle and chat. Unfortunately, it was raining cats and dogs, people couldn't get out of the house so we had to stay longer to wait for the rain to stop.




I managed to get away and attend two events outside on the 14th day of Eid. Actually I was also receiving other groups of visitors of home before and going out. This should be the reason for the late update of my Eid activities. Anyway, I think I had already visited more people and attended more open houses this year and I am glad for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment