Tuesday, May 10, 2022

THE 9TH DAY OF EID 1443H


After going back to her hometown in Kuala Kangsar in 1998, we never met and finally after 24 years, it was the opportunity to see her again. Puan Hajah Paridah Hashim was one of the pioneer teachers of SMK Taman Universiti back in 1994 when the school was first opened. She was also the second Senior Assistants of the Administration before she left us. She was here at her son's house in Bandar Seri Alam and this should be the opportunity to get reunited with an ex-colleague. Hopefully she would contact me again when she is here in Johor Bahru so that we could organize a mini reunion with our other friends/ex-colleagues.


Since I was already in Pasir Gudang area, I decided to visit a childhood friend of mine who was my next door neighbour in Taman Rinting even though it was already 9:30 p.m. I asked the host whether it was still okay to drop by at such an hour but I was most welcomed to visit for Eid. Guess it was all worth the time and distance driving in the evening - visiting two houses in one shot. I had to leave as I had to attend school the next day or else I could stay and chit chat longer.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment