Monday, October 24, 2022

PLAYING TOURIST GUIDE AT SULTAN IBRAHIM STADIUM


23RD OCTOBER 2022 ~ This was an unplanned trip to the stadium which has become an icon of the city. And this should be my very first time to step foot in the compound of the stadium and try to play tourist guide to my friend and her sons from Penang.




There were actually many people who were also taking photos at the stadium but we were lucky to get the opportunity not to have other wandering around in the background. The stadium has now become a tourist attraction already.








We just posed at the front facade of the building. As for me, I am yet to explore what the stadium has to offer. There should be a souvenir shop for the football team JDT Southern Tiger. And I could see Woodfire Restaurant at the entrance so that should be a valid reason to come back.

Perhaps I should make it a point to watch a football match there at least once before I die. The best thing is that now I know where to take my visitors when they come to Johor Bahru.

No comments:

Post a Comment