Thursday, November 17, 2022

TREKKING INTO BAKO NATIONAL PARK - PART TWO


 7th SEPTEMBER 2022  ~ The trek we took was short actually but the second half of it, there were no more wooden planks and I had to be extra careful when walking. I might trip because of the protruding roots on the ground or the slippery surface.














We made our back to the headquarters and thought the expedition had ended - but I was wrong.




We saw a few houses that were actually accommodation available for visitors who wanted to spend the night in the national park. This should be very interesting and I already saw a new holiday plan ahead.


Our guide, Mr. Mazlan, then took us to another walkway which led to the other part of the place.












I could not remember how we arrived to this part of the park where there was a stretch of sandy beach. Some things have already become vague as I was there 2 months ago.












From this point onwards, the landscape had changed. We now were walking through the mangrove swamp area.





spot the crabs





And the trek did not just end here. There was more to be seen.

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment