Saturday, November 26, 2022

ATTENDING THE WEDDING RECEPTION OF THE DAUGHTER OF AN EX-COLLEAGUE

the mother of the bridegroom,
with Pn Napisah Ibrahim,
another ex-colleague


I was invited by Puan Siti Bahriah Sarbini, an ex-colleague of SMK Taman Universiti, to the wedding reception of her daughter. The event was held at Bizmilla Even Hall at Eco Galleria and I was there at 6:00 p.m.






As usual, there were a few familiar faces - who were all ex-colleagues of SMK Taman Universiti.

Pn Aziah Zakaria


Pn Zalilawati Ibrahim with her daugher
who attended my English tuition class


Pn Aminah Rasuli



I would have to thank Puan Siti Bahriah for her kind thought. I feel appreciated to be invited even though we have not seen each other actually for quite a long time. It is always a pleasure to attend invitation from friends and ex-students and I always make an effort to be at the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment