Sunday, November 6, 2022

MY BANGI GASTRONOMIC ADVENTURE WITH FRIENDS AND THE CAFE OWNER


4th NOVEMBER 2022 ~ A lunch date was set with [old] friends [of UPM TESL class of 1993] when I was in Bangi and one of them was the owner of the cafe of herself. I had been seeing other friends eating here and finally it was my turn to dine in at Taqisah Cafe.








First, there were only Dr. Hayati Ismail, Mr Faizam the husband and her daughter, who had come to fetch me at Putrajaya Terminal earlier.








Then the owner of Taqisah Cafe, Puan Rozida Ramli, arrived.













The last two to arrive were Puan Azwan Shaiza Nizam and Puan Salmiah Mohd. Ghazali.






Delicious food, awesome restaurant and great company of friends which had made the gathering a perfect one.

Thanks to all my friends for spending your time with me in Bangi. Good luck to Puan Rozida Ramli with her F&B Business.

Do visit Taqisah Cafe when you are in Bangi for a variety of amazing Malay and Western delicacies, operating daily from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment