Saturday, November 5, 2022

TRAVELLING ON BATIK AIR FROM SUBANG AIRPORT FOR THE FIRST TIME




















I had to fly back home from Subang Airport after attending a housewarming party as it was nearer to my friend's house. The flight I had to choose this time was Batik Air, which was known as Malindo before this.


Subang Airport [a.k.a Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport] was one small airport so checking in and boarding process were done very quickly. There was no need to walk long distance to get to the gate so one could save a lot of time. The aeroplane was small so there were less people - disembarking was also very fast. 






However I had an unpleasant experience flying with Batik Air. My flight to Kuala Lumpur in the morning was rescheduled [READ: cancelled] to the other flight at night. This would be very inconvenience and cause a lot of trouble to the passengers as we all had plans and important matters to attend to. I had no choice but to cancel the flight and luckily managed to get a ticket on another budget airline.

Nevertheless, I will still consider flying to and from Subang Airport again in the future, especially when I will get a travel voucher from Batik Air as a refund of the cancelled ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment