Tuesday, August 1, 2023

KUALA BELAIT AT A GLANCE - FROM INSIDE THE CAR


    30TH MAY 2023     ~ It was our lucky day as our newly made friend whom we met at Suria Energy Lab [READ HERE], Mr. Zerul, had volunteered to take us on a tour around Kuala Belait in his car.








One of the places we stopped was inside the military camp where the NAAFI shop was located. We got to see imported goods on the shelves and British army personnel too inside.
































We were taken around the places where the oil was stored and processed. There were large oil tanks all around and I felt like I was on another planet. These images should already illustrate Brunei as one of the world's biggest oil producers and I was impressed.

Actually there were a few videos taken by my travel companion when we were driven around [on his Apple phone] but I couldn't combine all the short videos using my video editor apps. Will try to get that done soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment