Monday, October 14, 2024

THE LUNCH SESSION AT ANGSANA SHOPPING MALL


   13th OCTOBER 2024    ~ After the breakfast session at Selera Johor [READ HERE], I suggested a new eating place to visit for lunch. This time we went to Plaza Angsana to see if they would love the food there.




Miss Reihana and I had Laksa Johor, Puan Suhaila chose to eat Asam Pedas while Mr. Ridwan opted for Fish and Chips.


I think this was our first time having a meal at shopping restaurant in Johor Bahru. I am not sure whether they were impressed with their food as they did not mention anything and I did not ask.


The was the final meal we had for the day. It was at another frequently visited place in Kampung Melayu called Rumah Udang. There was no extensive report as we were too busy savouring our food.

I got to thank again Mr. Ridwan Wahid, Puan Suhaila Sulong and Miss Reihana for the many gastronomic adventures this time. Thank you also for both the birthday presents. That was the only birthday celebration I had this year.

I really need to prepare a list of eating places in Johor Bahru that we had never visited so we could try new food at new places next time they are back in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment