29th JUNE 2026 ~ During our stay at Pantai Mawar, we had to drive a bit to Pantai Penyabong to get breakfast. There was this food court with a few stalls but only a few were operating in the morning. We were too lazy to hunt for food somewhere else and the beach was the easiest spot.
There were many people that Monday morning who looked like locals. I wonder if they were all not working that day.
I had a plate of Nasi Dagang which I would rate as an average grade.
My friend ordered Mee Soto but unfortunately it tasted more like Mee Soup. There was no taste of Soto spices in the bowl.
The Pulut Panggang [sticky rice in banana leaf with spicy shredded coconut filling] was delicious as it was grilled on the spot.
We had to leave as it was time to do some exploring at Pantai Mawar right after, before it got too hot.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment