Monday, August 10, 2026

ATTENDING A WEDDING RECEPTION IN KLANG, SELANGOR


    8TH AUGUST 2026    ~ I drove all the way to Klang, Selangor, from Johor Bahru to attend the wedding reception of the son of Puan Rohazila Zahidi, a friend of UPM TESL Class of 1993.


The event was held at a venue called Laman Mazmida. I have broken a new record actually: driving a car the furthest distance so far.


My friend, who also acted as the co-pilot this time, arrived at the venue at about 11:00 a.m. We were among the early birds.


















As usual, I got to meet a few friends there.







the mother of the groom

Unfortunately, I could not stay that long in the event hall this time because I planned to visit an ex-student at the hospital in Damansara.


Congratulations to Puan Rohazila on the arrival of the new member into the family. Hopefully I will be invited again for similar event in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment