Sunday, August 2, 2026

GETTING CHICKEN RICE FOR LUNCH IN KULAI


We decided to go to IOI Mall in Kulai for lunch with no specific place in mind. Then we saw this new restaurant called "Sang Gerai" and wanted to give it a try.




The place was filled with people eating in. Luckily we managed to get a table for two, or else we had to queue for seats outside.






I asked the girl waiter at the entrance, what was the restaurant's specialty and she answered: Teh Tarik.




We ordered Chicken Rice, which had almost the same resemblance of the menu at Chicken Rice Shop. For one thing, there is now a competition which should be healthy.







TRANSLATE:
Take photo first,
then review

I am happy with my meal and hope they will maintain the taste and quality of the food. I will not hesitate to come back to try other items in the menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment