Friday, September 18, 2009

CAN'T WAIT ANOTHER DAY - PART 2

It is a temptation too hard to resist, I need to post this entry before it gets outdated. So just consider this one the continuation of the previous entry.

a step by step guide on how to open a cake box

So today I got a chocolate cake from Secret Recipe given by a few colleagues. And do read the card that is attached together with the gift box.




And I got some more cookies to bring home for Eid ul-Fitr. Lucky me, I have generous and kind-hearted friends. So let me say thank you again for the final time for all the things that you have given me throughout the month of Ramadhan. A bit of fragrance always clings to the hands that give roses (Chinese proverb).


cookies from Puan Sabariah, Mr. Narasimman and Puan Noraliza.

1 comment:

  1. Adinda Zainal,
    Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.
    Don't forget my duit raya -- big-big one !!!

    From ,kakanda Tay( Sweet Sweet Tay

    ReplyDelete