Monday, September 28, 2009

MOVIE REVIEW 2 - G-FORCE

I managed to slip away when the guests were gone during the weekend to watch "G-Force". I had to watch this one as the characters starring are guinea pigs and animals of the rodent family like hamster and mice. The characters are so adorable and real, they remind me of the hamsters I used to have as pets a few years back. The main characters, three guinea pigs and a mole, are on a mission to overcome an evil power that uses household utensils to conquer the world. By the way, these animals have been trained in the lab to be intelligent and able to carry out missions using high-tech gadgets. Their motto: If at first you don't succeed, spy, spy, again. There are many hilarious scenes and they are more significant to me as I can relate very well to the behaviour being shown on the screen. If you need a good laugh or looking for a light comedy, this is one movie you can watch with your family and kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment