Thursday, September 17, 2009

CAN'T WAIT ANOTHER DAY

I just cannot wait another day to post this entry, or else it will not be that exciting. Anyway, I will make it as short and sweet as possible. My Eid celebration is like Christmas in a way because I receive present from friends.

before

My Chinese friends are the regular present givers and it has been like a tradition. I really appreciate the kind thoughts and the generosity, and pray that I will be able to return your kindness for the coming Chinese New Year.

after



It used to be very big hampers before but nowadays I have been getting real presents which are more long lasting. I get a Corningware casserole this time, YEAY!!



click to enlarge and read the writing on the card

And as usual, it is accompanied with a beautiful greeting card. Thank you my friends! As Mother Theresa once said, "If you cannot feed a hundred people on this Earth, then just feed one".

Selamat Hari Raya again everyone, this time it is for real.