Saturday, September 18, 2010

THE 9th DAY OF HARI RAYA

I'm sure by now you are already tired reading my Hari Raya stories, but that is all that happened throughout the week. As for today, I had attended two wedding invitations and two Hari Raya visits. The second wedding invitation was in Pekan Nanas which happened to be behind Aliff's house, so I paid Aliff (from SPM batch 2007) and his family a visit as well - talking about killing two birds with one stone.

The next house that I went was Mr. Sabri's at Taman Pulai Flora. It could be some sort of an open house but I was there towards the end of the event so not many people were around. However, I met Puan Shirley and Puan Baderah with their families so it was still a merry get together.

I am sure that I have grown fatter by now. And one more day left of the long, long Hari Raya break.

No comments:

Post a Comment